<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The iPod Shuffle 

Aaron Gleeman's latest is a challenge to other baseball bloggers to list the first 40 songs that come up on random on their iPod. I'm not much of an iPod guy, but I've downloaded most of my CDs onto my computer at work so that I always have music going, so I'll use that instead.

As for his comment on Maroon 5, and having to admit that he liked one of their songs, I must say that I've enjoyed EVERY Maroon 5 song I've heard, which I think is all of them. Heck, I even went to see them live at the Austin Rodeo (now, that was an interesting crowd) about a week ago. Good show, and I had had no idea that lead singer Adam Levine not only played the guitar, but also played the drums for their cover of AC/DC's "Highway to Hell." They played one new song, and I am eagerly awaiting their sophomore album. I hope y'all can still respect me in the morning.

1) Chris DeBurgh - Don't Pay the Ferryman
2) Barenaked Ladies - Light Up My Room
3) Pink - Just Like A Pill
4) The Wallflowers - 3 Marlenas
5) Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
6) Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For?
7) Alanis Morissette - Baba
8) Bruce Springsteen - Out In The Street
9) Billy Joel - You May Be Right
10) Poison - Every Rose Has its Thorn
11) Uncle Kraker - Memphis Soul Song
12) Berlin - The Metro
13) OutKast - Spread
14) Tonic - Lemon Parade
15) Black Eyed Peas - The Apl Song
16) Don Henley - You Can't Make Love
17) Heart - Will You Be There (In the Morning)
18) Robert Plant - Why
19) Elton John - I'm Still Standing
20) Chris Deburgh - Spanish Train
21) Dire Straits - Private Investigations
22) Fiona Apple - Criminal
23) Matchbox Twenty - Black & White People
24) John Mayer - Wheel
25) Icicle Works - Whisper to a Scream
26) Green Day - Basket Case
27) Garth Brooks - The Thunder Rolls
28) Night Ranger - Four In the Morning
29) Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man
30) Eminem - Kill You
31) The Killers - On Top
32) Bryan Adams - Heaven
33) R.E.M. - Tongue
34) Modest Mouse - Bukowski
35) Counting Crows - Perfect Blue Buildings
36) The Beatles - A Day in the Life
37) No Doubt - Hey Baby
38) Cake - Going the Distance
39) Robert Earl Keen - Feelin' Good Again
40) Queen - We are the Champions

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?