<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

The Mark Cuban Blog 

Heard on the radio yesterday that Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, had his own weblog, and it is a pretty good read. In his entry "I suck", Cuban laments taking the Hawks lightly and did not "wear the right shirt" or "stop at 7-Eleven and get my two sugar-free Red Bulls and Diet Mountain Dew." Its kind of refreshing to know that billionaire owners can have the same zany ideas that I do that their actions can affect their team. I remember last year I went almost a week without wearing underwear (going commando) in order to spark the M's on their last run for the playoffs.

Cuban also slams a local journalist, and is studying the tendencies of the referrees. A lot of it is promotional, but then many blogs are, so no harm in that. Anyway, if you haven't found it already, I recommend it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?